Haven’t read terms & conditions yet? Click here or scroll down.
Little Ones Term & Conditions of Enrollment and Payment of Services
- Enrollment is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Enrolling another person or “holding a spot” is not permitted.
- To secure enrollment, payment is required through our website or by sending check or money order. Fee per 6-week session is $97. If the session is not full, you may join the class after the start date with prorated cost of $17 per class.
- All checks should be made payable to Sound Health Music. An invoice and record of payment will be provided upon payment.
- Cost for drop-in classes is $20 per class.
- Siblings attending the same class receive a 10% discount on both registrations.
- Very young babies sleeping may come to siblings’ classes for free. By 6 months of age, they need to be registered to attend their sibling’s class at a 10% discount.
Referral Program Terms
- You may receive 10% off your next series for each NEW Little One that you refer.
- The 10% accumulates for each new Little One you refer, and there is no limit. For example, If you bring in 5 new Little Ones, then you get 50% off your next series.
- The discount is only good for ONE class series per each new referral.
- The 10% is double-sided, meaning that the referrer AND referral get 10% off.
- You may bring a sibling and receive 10% off the TWO registrations for every class series.
- Sibling who are 6-months or younger are free-of-charge.
- If you withdraw 48 hours or more before the first class, you will receive a full refund. If you withdraw after the 48-hour deadline, your refund will total the cost of the remaining classes minus a $25 administration fee.
- If you wish to de-enroll and hold the remaining classes in credit on file, you will not be charged an admin fee. Your credit may be used towards any future Little Ones class.
Confidentiality & Privacy
- Personal information disclosed during Little Ones classes will remain confidential. Confidential information may be shared only when:
- The child is in imminent danger to himself or others.
- Other professionals are directly related to the situation.
- Sound Health reserves the right to cancel or postpone any program due to low enrollment, host cancellation, instructor illness, etc. Full refund will be given to registrants due to cancellation of program.
- There are no make-up classes available at this time.
- If your child has a fever, rash, is vomiting, or has pink eye, please do not bring them to class.